January 04, 2011
The Greendale Historical Society has received a number of grants to help support the renovation of the Historic Hose Tower and Grounds Building. We thank the following organizations for their support.
- $5,000 Matching Grant from the National Trust for Historic Preservation
- $10,000 matching grant from National Trust for Historic Preservation
- $3,000 - Leslie T. Bruhnke Fund (Greater Milwaukee Foundation)
- $3,000 - Freitag Heritage Fund
- $40,000 Milwaukee County Community Development Block Grant
- $656 - Matching Grant from the Wisconsin Historical Society